,云计算、移动互联网、大数据以及社交网络等信息化热点的兴起对于我国教育信息化的迅猛发展起到了巨大的推动作用。 In recent years , the rise of cloud computing, mobile Internet, big data, and social networking hotspots has greatly promoted the rapid development of education informatization in China. Cloud computing, as the third IT revolution, will transform the IT industry infrastructure into public infrastructure, reducing the cost of education informationization construction and operation and maintenance costs; mobile Internet technology will be ubiquitous and composite, driving the development of IT service industry Geography and location services, mobile social networks, mobile micromedia, mobile instant messaging, mobile multimedia, mobile reading, and other mobile Internet services are ubiquitous, greatly enriching learning methods, improving service quality, and promoting innovation in school management models. In the context of the universalization of information technology, the construction and development of smart campuses are closely related to the trend of informatization.The full implementation of informatization, networking, digitalization, and intelligent construction is to achieve sustainable development on campus and modernize campus education and management The inevitable requirement of development.
”是指通过利用云计算、虚拟化和大数据等新的信息技术来改变校园学工人员与校园资源相互交互的方式,将校园的教学、科研、管理、服务与校园信息资源、应用系统进行整合,以提高应用交互的明确性、灵活性和响应速度,从而实现智慧化学习、管理和服务的校园模式。。 The overall goal of the digital construction of the Work Committee Campus is a smart campus. ”It refers to the use of new information technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization, and big data to change the way in which campus students and campus resources interact with each other. Management, service and campus information resources and application systems are integrated to improve the clarity, flexibility and response speed of application interactions, so as to realize the intelligent learning, management and service campus model.
(GBrT503142015)为基础的相关要求,在本项目的智能化设计将采用成熟、先进的技术,能够体现智能化科技含量,达到“信息快捷、安全舒适、便利高效”的建设目标。 In accordance with the relevant requirements based on the national standard "Intelligent Building Design Standard" (GBrT503142015), the intelligent design in this project will adopt mature and advanced technology, which can reflect the intelligent technology content, and achieve "quick information, safety, comfort, convenience and efficiency" Construction goals.
1Face recognition campus access management system
2 Safety Management System
3 artificial intelligence library management system
4 Dormitory Management System
5 canteen management system
6Examination Management System
7 classroom management system
/无人值守停车出入 Vehicle management / unattended parking
1. Based on computer vision analysis technology, automatic identification of vehicle license plates and billing when entering or leaving without stopping.
2. Intelligent identification of suspicious vehicles and automatic alarm to ensure community safety.
3. Achieve automatic parking without parking, improve traffic efficiency and improve user experience.
4. Realize automatic comparison of in and out vehicle images, and automatically analyze vehicle attribute information
Vehicle attribute recognition
1. The system supports identification of vehicle brand, color, type, license plate, year model and other appearance attributes.
2. Supports identification of attributes in the car such as face, annual inspection mark, pendant, and decoration.
3. Through deep learning technology, you can identify whether you are wearing a seat belt, smoking, or using a mobile phone.
/智能警戒 Video surveillance / smart alert
/业务联动 Center management / business linkage
Through the overall intelligent solution, it can effectively reduce school labor costs, provide accuracy and timeliness of information dissemination, and effectively guarantee safety issues. At the same time, this design solution provides a systematic solution for future intelligent expansion, and greatly reduces the investment in future intelligent construction.